Saturday, September 15, 2007

On the edge

No, our belongings haven't arrived. Yes, I. am. getting. extreeeeemely. impatient. I keep phantasizing about spending a cosy evening on the sofa by the window... The good news is that the ship entered Los Angeles harbor sometime last week, around September 5th. Ever since, the freight seems to be detained by customs. Somehow, though, we are hoping to have our things by the end of next week... Is that foolish?

I know I keep repeating myself, but once our apartment turns into a home and the computer is set up, I will resume my (more or less) daily posts. Until then, I continue climbing the walls in despair (just kidding -- it's not that bad).

Oh, and to all who did not (I apologize -- we probably did not have your email address!) receive our wishes for Rosh HaShana: A sweet and happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Remember what Cinderella said when she was waiting for her photos to arrive - "someday my prints will come..." Hang in there!