Sunday, November 4, 2007

My first interview

You may be wondering why it has been so quiet around us ever since Halloween. The reason is that I am preparing myself for a day of interviews on Monday, with a company in Sunnyvale. That's far, yes, but I am totally excited. I'm also scared of what I may get myself into, but I'll think about that later. So please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

Ooops, I haven't put up the Halloween pics yet. I'll do it after Monday, I promise. I haven't even looked at them myself yet. Oh oh, spaghettios... Yair's new favorite, picked up from his teacher. His English is improving daily: "Trashy town" (a story they read every day), "put the toys away" (part of a song they sing when cleaning up), "one, two, three, four, five," and "Mr. Donkey" (probably also picked up from a story, but I'm not sure).

No comments: