Friday, August 24, 2007

D-E-L-A-Y

Well, when I posted my last entry, I still thought the container ship with our belongings would arrive the next day and by the end of the week I would be busy unpacking, setting up the computer, and getting back to posting daily.

But then I learned that the schedule had changed: September 1st is the next estimated arrival time. Can you imagine how I screamed in frustration? Here I am with all these new impressions and experiences -- and I can't share them with anyone because I simply don't have the infrastructure. The few rare minutes the best (mostly absent) husband of all lets me occupy his laptop go by too quickly just by reading my emails.

So please forgive me. I will be back. I miss you all.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Don't worry. We're waiting with baited breath. I'll send and email soon.

David