Friday, August 3, 2007

Walking on crocs

By the way, had it not been for my crocs, I would not have survived this past week. Naive as I was, I shipped away all of my solid shoes, convinced that a day or two of rain would be as bad as it could get (what the heck was I thinking, having lived in Germany for the better part of my life?!). As convenient as they are, wearing them every day, inside and outside, with socks or without, with casual jeans or classier pants -- I am sick of my crocs and dying to slip into a pair of sandals. Sunshine, where are you?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending you a big breath of sunshine... missing you. Eloise.

Jeanne said...

Thank you, Eloise! I got it! It's warm and sunny right now. We're about to rush off to a lake. Miss you too!

Unknown said...

Crocs...... what a comfortable shoes.