Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Modern communication

It is grey. It is rainy. Sounds familiar? Yes! We are back to the same old sh... I am not complaining though. Another week or so and we will be off to a better climate. At least we have found back to our old routine: Yair takes a nap after lunch and goes to bed at night at his usual time. A big relief .

And Shai? For all I know, he started his summer workshop yesterday, with math camp in the mornings and communications in the afternoons. About ten minutes before the first math session was to start, I received an SMS: "Can you please check in my calendar where the class will be held?" And because the world is a village and time is relative, I rushed off to the computer, logged on to his email, and checked his meetings. Less than five minutes later, his cell phone beeped, announcing an incoming SMS. He started his class on time.

I have not heard back from him since.

No comments: